Business Law • Corporate Law • Commercial Law
From a new business start up - incorporation or LLC - to mergers and acquisitions, to contracts, to independent contractor agreements, to dissolving a business, a skilled business attorney can be extremely beneficial in resolving complex legal issues and processes. The Davidson Law Firm, P.C. offers experience, knowledge, and value to business clients in need of a competent business lawyer. Contact Charlotte commercial transactions attorney, Dave Davidson at the firm today if you need advice for a Charlotte incorporation, LLC, or other business law matter, including contracts, leases, and real estate investment companies.
As an experienced North Carolina business and commercial law attorney, Dave Davidson is skilled in assisting business clients with a variety of legal issues.
- Business incorporation & LLC formation
- Partnership agreements
- Business mergers and acquisitions
- Business purchases and sales
- Negotiating and drafting contracts
- Commercial real estate leases
- Business contract reviews
- Employment planning
- Business succession planning
- Business Dissolution
- Business Negotiations
Corporate Law & Business Law Representation
The Davidson Law Firm is committed to providing legal advice within the context of each particular business law matter. Legal advice must also provide “real world” advice.
We strive to provide our clients efficient business law solutions.
- Goals and Strategies. Working with our corporate clients we identify the goals and strategies to ensure the correct direction of the project.
- Examination, Drill Down. We examine a business issue and drill it down to the core to avoid unnecessary legal work. Efficiency is important not just to our clients, but to this business law firm.
- Clear Communications. This business law firm prefers an open dialog with clients, lawyers and other professionals to ensure all parties are on the same page.
- Collaborative Synergies. Collaborating with a company's or individual's professional service providers such as Certified Public Accountants, financial services professionals (including financial advisers, insurance and bankers), and marketing professionals allows this business law firm to provide comprehensive solutions.
The Davidson Law Firm, P.C. also helps its business clients avoid common legal mistakes that businesses make. Click here to view Ten Common Mistakes That Businesses Make.
As a Certified Financial Planner®, Dave Davidson understands the complex financial issues involved in business matters. He is able to offer competent advice to businesses involved in legal issues and work to resolve the matters effectively and efficiently. The Davidson Law Firm is skilled handling all aspects of contract law and is able to effectively negotiate and draft agreements to assert the clients' best interests.
If you are incorporating a new business, forming a LLC, or have an existing company and need a business lawyer, contact Charlotte business lawyer, Dave Davidson to learn how The Davidson Law Firm can assist you and your business. Call 704-540-5154.